Mt. Daisen climbing record
For this climb Exertion Level：★☆☆☆☆ Difficulty Level：★☆☆☆☆ Scenic Level：★★★★☆
For this climb
This Mountain's Information
- □ Duration：1 Day
- □ Term of Climbing：10.22.2016 ～ 10.22.2016
- □ Date at Summit： 10.22.2016
- □ Weather：Cloudy
- □ Highest Temperature：19.0°C
- □ Lowest Temperature：9.0°C
- □ Distance：8.3km
- □ Cumulative Elevation：950m
- □ Course：Climed the Summer Course and went down via the Mototani Walking Course.
- □ Further Information：I think this course is not difficult for everyone. During climbing, I could see the beautiful sea. This course we can see with sea, was a good choice.
Approach to Starting Point
- □ Transportation：Airplane
- □ Time to Starting Point：One and half hours by each plane and car
- □ Further Information：From Omiya to ANA hotel of Tottori Prefecture via Haneda Airport.
Download GPS Data
The climbing path was man-made and it didn't look natural, so I couldn't enjoy climbing as much as usual, but the scenery was beautiful. I think that the mountain is not intended to be a climbing challenge, but it is perfect for enjoying the natural surroundings. I think this course is easy and suitable for everyone. During climbing, I could see the beautiful sea. This course we can see with sea, was a good choice.
When it comes to foods, I was impressed by sushi I ate there. I've never ate such fresh and delicious Sushi at such an incredible low price. The other seafood was also amazing! I also enjoyed nice views of Mt. Daisen when I was driving along the coast. Besides the climbing, there's also many other things to enjoy at Tottori prefecture. Come and find out for yourself!