Mt. Haku climbing record
For this climb Exertion Level：★★☆☆☆ Difficulty Level：★☆☆☆☆ Scenic Level：★★★★☆
For this climb
This Mountain's Information
- □ Duration：2 days and 1 night
- □ Term of Climbing：07.17.2016 ～ 07.18.2016
- □ Date at Summit： 07.18.2016
- □ Weather：Cloudy
- □ Highest Temperature：
- □ Lowest Temperature：
- □ Distance：12.7km
- □ Cumulative Elevation：1,250m
- □ Course：From Betto-deai to summit via Saboshindo course
- □ Further Information：Time schedule
[Jul 17th] ～ Sabo-Shindo Course : Six Hours ～
6:45 Kanazawa Station → 8:55 Betto-Deai - 14:00 Kuroboko Rock - 14:40 Murodo (Mt. Haku)
[Jul 18th] ～ Sabo-Shindo Course : Seven Hours ～
5:00 Murodo - Go Around the Summit - 7:00 Murodo - Starting descent - 8:30 Kuroboko Rock - 10:40 Betto-Deai - 15:30 Kanazawa Station
Approach to Starting Point
- □ Transportation：Bullet Train
- □ Time to Starting Point：About three hours by the bullet train from Omiya station to Kanazawa station, and about two hours by bus from Kanazawa station to Betto-deai one way.
- □ Further Information：You can find further information on the web site below. Take a look before your climb.
Hokuriku Rail Road CO.,LTD (External LINK)
The mountain lodge I stayed was very big and spacious enough to get rest.
If I went there again, I would learn the names of the flowers in advance. On the following website you can see the names of all the flowers growing in this mountain.