Mt. Sannoto-Tonodake-Nabewari climbing record
For this climb Exertion Level：★★★☆☆ Difficulty Level：★★☆☆☆ Scenic Level：★★★★☆
For this climb
This Mountain's Information
- □ Altitude：1,491m
- □ Location：Hadano City, Kanagawa Pf (Click to view larger map)
- □ Duration：1 Day
- □ Term of Climbing：08.18.2018 ～ 08.18.2018
- □ Date at Summit： 08.18.2018
- □ Weather：Mostly Sunny
- □ Highest Temperature：26.0°C
- □ Lowest Temperature：15.0°C
- □ Distance：21.0km
- □ Cumulative Elevation：1,592m
- □ Course：Omote Ridge Line
- □ Further Information：Time Schedule 8:26 Okura Bus station - 10:16 Sannoto - 12:01 Tonodake - 12:58 Nabewariyama - 14:26 Futamata - 15:06 Okura
*I Walked 21km in 6 hours 40 minutes
Approach to Starting Point
- □ Transportation：Train
- □ Time to Starting Point：About 2 hours one way from Omiya station to Shibusawa station
- □ Further Information：Go ： Omiya（Saikyo Line）→Shinjuku（Odakyu Line）→Shibuswa（Bus）→Okura
Back ： Okura（Bus）→Shibusawa（Odakyu Line）→Odawara（Tokaido Line / ・Ueno-Tokyo Line）→Omiya
Download GPS Data
After this climbing, I though that if I quit climbing mountains, I’d regret about it.I could relax with the views at the top of this mountain which is called Mt. Sannoto.
It has lower altitude than mountains around it and most people don’t know how it is wonderful in terms of its views.
Tanzawa area is usually crowded by people on weekends especially around Mt. Tonodake and Mt. Nabewari. That’s why I don’t like climb those mountains.
But, it was very successful to avoid crowded place by taking this course. Take a look the video I took, and I hope you can enjoy it as well.